Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Wall Care Putty||» Wall Putty|
Product Code : CB-717
Brand Name : CETCOAT SF
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Wall Putty is basically a type of white cement that is re dispersible polymer and is a functional additives. They give your building's interior and exterior rough plaster a smooth finish. They are manufactured with ultra modern advance machinery and high quality raw material. Apart from this they are tested on various parameters for their quality by our quality assurance team. They meet the current industrial standards and norms & gives silky finish to walls. They are typically used in construction industry due to their effectiveness, high quality, durability, performance & longer life span. Further we believe in total customer satisfaction so all our products are defect free & are at competitive low prices.
- High Quality
- Durable and Effective
- Long Life
- Prompt Delivery
- Basically wall putty is a type of polymer that is modified. White cement based wall putty are specially used to give finishing coat to cover up the major pinholes so as to level the surface.
- They are ideal for internal & external surfaces.
- Resistance to water.
- They do not require curing after application.
- It reduces the amount of paint consumption & does not require any kind of primer.
- It gives superior paint finish easily at economical prices.
- They can be applied on all kinds of plaster and concrete wall, ceilings & renovation of old building.
- For more details, please download the PDF from our website.
- 500 to 600 sq. ft. per 40 kg bag for thickness of 1.5 mm. Although, the coverage area would depend on the surface quality.
- Supplied in 5kg, 20 kg & 40 kg bag.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Goa, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Daman and Diu, Uttarakhand
- ISO 9001:2015